A lot’s happened in those long four days.
To keep it short and sweet I’ll give a list.
- *V’s got more personality then any 7 week old puppy I’ve ever meet.
- *Food isn’t a factor for him, he kind of hates it.
- *He sleeps almost completely though the night now, and he stopped crying in his crate after the second night.
- *the outside stairs are no challenge at all, he watched the dogs run up them and was running after then even though he’d never seen one before.
Other dog’s opinions...
- *Eve Loves V.
- *Falcor want’s him gone most of the time; it’s been balancing acts to make him still feel loved but behaving.
- *Star and Max are sure he’s a new toy for them, they just haven’t figured out how to play with it.
I promise more pup photos tomorrow!